- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
GARIS PANDUAN SISTEM PENGURUSAN PEMBEKALAN UBAT BAGI PERKHIDMATAN NILAI TAMBAH FARMASI (MyUBAT)
In line with the current technology development, Pharmacy Practice & Development Division and Pharmacy Policy & Strategic Planning Division have collaborated and developed “Sistem Pengurusan Pembekalan Ubat Bagi Perkhidmatan Nilai Tambah Farmasi (MyUBAT)” in which facilitate patients in managing and monitoring their medicine supply via smart phone. Besides, this system can assist the pharmacists’ working process in the pharmacy counter, including the registration dan preparation of the medicine supply.
This guideline acts as a reference for pharmacists to implement the process of conducting MyUBAT system and documentation at all Ministry of Malaysia health facilities in using this system.