- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
- Pharmacy Research Reports
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
GARIS PANDUAN PEMBEKALAN UBAT SUSULAN MELALUI PIHAK KETIGA (UM3) EDISI PERTAMA (2021)
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the Supply of Repeated Medicines Through Third Party Services (UM3) was introduced in response to the government's proposal to adopt new norms practise in order to reduce congestion and frequency of patient visits to Ministry of Health (MOH) health facilities. This effort simultaneously would facilitate patients in obtaining their medicine. The UM3 service is a delivery service of patient’s follow-up medicine by a third party in which the medicine is delivered from the pharmacy unit of the MOH health facility directly to the patient's preferred location within the same day with delivery charges borne by the patient. Only selected MOH health facilities will provide the UM3 service.
These guidelines are published as a guide for work processes and documentation in MOH health facilities that offer this service.