- Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Webinar on Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
GARIS PANDUAN PEMBEKALAN UBAT SUSULAN MELALUI PIHAK KETIGA (UM3) EDISI PERTAMA (2021)
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the Supply of Repeated Medicines Through Third Party Services (UM3) was introduced in response to the government's proposal to adopt new norms practise in order to reduce congestion and frequency of patient visits to Ministry of Health (MOH) health facilities. This effort simultaneously would facilitate patients in obtaining their medicine. The UM3 service is a delivery service of patient’s follow-up medicine by a third party in which the medicine is delivered from the pharmacy unit of the MOH health facility directly to the patient's preferred location within the same day with delivery charges borne by the patient. Only selected MOH health facilities will provide the UM3 service.
These guidelines are published as a guide for work processes and documentation in MOH health facilities that offer this service.