- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
- Pharmacy Research Reports
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Malaysian Orphan Medicines Guideline 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
GARIS PANDUAN PELAKSANAAN KAUNSELING UBAT-UBATAN SECARA MAYA/VIRTUAL
Virtual Medication counseling is a service offered by Pharmaceutical Services Program, Ministry of Health Malaysia where medication and medical devices counseling can be offered to patients as the form of virtual, live and interactive between pharmacist and patients who receive treatment in Ministry of Health facilities.
This guideline serves as a reference and guide to all pharmacists regarding the scope service, work process and documentation used when providing virtual medication counseling.