- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Garis Panduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
This guideline serve as a source of reference for pharmacists in providing effective counsellings to patients.
It also has laid down common issues or concerns regarding medications faced by patients, together with pharmaceutical interventions that could have been done in order to resolve them.
This is to ensure patients will receive the best possible benefit from their treatment provided, improve compliance and adherence.
|Garis Panduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan 2019||2.8 MB|