- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Garis Panduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
This guideline serve as a source of reference for pharmacists in providing effective counsellings to patients.
It also has laid down common issues or concerns regarding medications faced by patients, together with pharmaceutical interventions that could have been done in order to resolve them.
This is to ensure patients will receive the best possible benefit from their treatment provided, improve compliance and adherence.
|Garis Panduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan 2019||2.8 MB|