- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Dilution Guideline for Injectable Drugs (Part 1- Antimicrobial)
Dilution Guideline for Injectable Drugs serves as a general reference for the healthcare professionals in the Ministry of Health on how to prepare dilution of certain injectable drugs before administering to the patient. The information provided in this guideline mainly extracted from the package insert for the brand of injectable drugs used and valid at the time of publication. Nevertheless, users are strongly advised to refer to the dilution instruction as stated in the product package insert currently used at the respective facilities and update regularly.
The medicines included in this guideline are selected from the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF).
The users of this guideline must have the necessary knowledge and competency in order to interpret the information provided. In no event shall the Pharmaceutical Services Programme be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential event resulting from the use of or the inability to use this guideline.
|Dilution Guideline for Injectable Drugs (Part 1 - Antimicrobial)||4.54 MB|