- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Critical Care Pharmacy Handbook 2nd Edition
This 2nd edition of the Critical Care Pharmacy Handbook has sections and topics which have been revised for easy and handy reading, highlighting common issues in critical care pharmacotherapy for the pharmacists. This compilation of common pharmacotherapy issues in ICU, provides the required information and could trigger further efforts to search and explore recent updates and advancements in the searched field.
|Critical Care Pharmacy Handbook 2nd Edition||5.5 MB|