- Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Webinar on Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
The Cost of Diabetes Care for Ambulatory Patients in Malaysian Ministry of Health Facilities
The study "The Cost of Diabetes Care for Ambulatory Patients in Malaysian Ministry of Health Facilities" is an extension of the study on patterns of drug use in the treatment of diabetes mellitus in the Ministry of Health Malaysia (Drug Utilization in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus in the Ministry of Health Facilities, published 2013). The aim of this extended study is to identify the direct and indirect costs incurred in the treatment of diabetes mellitus for ambulatory patients in MOH facilities. The results of this study can be expanded and serve as a reference in the planning of medical services in treating diabetes mellitus.