- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- List of MOH Pharmacists with Good Clinical Practice Certificate (GCP)
- Application Form of Qualifying Examination for Registration as a Practising Pharmacist
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Consent Form for Treatment Using Unregistered Medicine/Indication (Off Label)
This form must be completed by a consultant/specialist/medical officers who want to use medicine/indication not registered with any regulatory body worldwide. The patient must be explained thoroughly on the medicine and give consent by signing the attached form. Copy of the consent must be kept in the patient's record.
|Consent Form for Using Unregistered Medicine/Indication (Off-Label Treatment)||107.79 KB|