- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Consent Form for Treatment Using Unregistered Medicine/Indication (Off Label)
This form must be completed by a consultant/specialist/medical officers who want to use medicine/indication not registered with any regulatory body worldwide. The patient must be explained thoroughly on the medicine and give consent by signing the attached form. Copy of the consent must be kept in the patient's record.
|Consent Form for Using Unregistered Medicine/Indication (Off-Label Treatment)||107.79 KB|