- Anticoagulation MTAC Protocol (AC-MTAC) 2nd Edition
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
- Garis Panduan Farmakoterapi Berhenti Merokok
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Code of Ethics For Pharmacists 2018
Code of Ethics For Pharmacists 2018 has embodied minimum standards of proper conduct and professionalism for guidance of pharmacists in Malaysia. This code also serves as a reference when the Board considers cases of misconduct in a professional sense.
The effective date for Code of Ethics For Pharmacists 2018's application in the Qualifying Examination To Practice Pharmacy and the investigation of pharmacists misconduct cases by the Pharmacy Board Malaysia is 1 January 2020.