- Risk of purchasing medications via Internet
- Beware! Online Sale Of Medicine
- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Code of Ethics For Pharmacists 2018
Code of Ethics For Pharmacists 2018 has embodied minimum standards of proper conduct and professionalism for guidance of pharmacists in Malaysia. This code also serves as a reference when the Board considers cases of misconduct in a professional sense.
The effective date for Code of Ethics For Pharmacists 2018's application in the Qualifying Examination To Practice Pharmacy and the investigation of pharmacists misconduct cases by the Pharmacy Board Malaysia is 1 January 2020.