- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Poisons Act 1952 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook
This Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook serves as a guide for pharmacist involved in the service to ensure standardisation of clinical pharmacokinetics services in all Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities. This handbook will serve as a standard reference for pharmacists in managing clinical pharmacokinetics service and also provides useful information in ensuring patients receive optimal and safe treatment.
|Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook||10.1 MB|