- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook
This Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook serves as a guide for pharmacist involved in the service to ensure standardisation of clinical pharmacokinetics services in all Ministry of Health (MOH) facilities. This handbook will serve as a standard reference for pharmacists in managing clinical pharmacokinetics service and also provides useful information in ensuring patients receive optimal and safe treatment.
|Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook||10.1 MB|