- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook, Second Edition
This Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook 2nd Edition contains the updated information and practice in Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy. Examples of real case scenario are included in each of the chapter for a better understanding in calculation concept and application.
|Clinical Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Handbook Second Edition||7.56 MB|