- Anticoagulation MTAC Protocol (AC-MTAC) 2nd Edition
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
- Garis Panduan Farmakoterapi Berhenti Merokok
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
CANCER DRUG COUNSELLING A Guide for Pharmacists
Pharmacists are tasked to educate and provide drug counselling to patients in order to improve their adherence with their complicated cancer medications. This guide is intended to serve as a quick reference for pharmacists who counsel cancer patients. It is designed to guide counselling systematically with the provided chapters in the book.