- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
This application is meant for Enforcement Pharmacist/appointed Pharmacist working with the Ministry of Health Malaysia to apply the Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12). These authority cards are needed in order to carry out the enforcement tasks and activities. A complete application need to be submitted to the Pharmacy Enforcement Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.