- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Application Form to Import Test Kit Containing Dangerous Drugs/ Psychotropics Subtances
Application form for Type A Poison Licensee (Wholesale or Wholesale and Retail) to import 'test kit' containing dangerous drugs/ psychotropic subtances.
The complete application must be send to Bahagian Penguatkuasa Farmasi, KKM.
|Application Form to Import Test Kit Containing Dangerous Drugs/ Psychotropics Subtances||22.56 KB|