- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC)Protocol 2nd Edition
Anticoagulation Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (AC-MTAC) was formerly known as Warfarin MTAC (WMTAC). Due to the discovery of direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) such as Dabigatran, Rivaroxaban and Apixaban in recent years, this has prompted the Clinical Pharmacy Working Committee (Cardiology Subspecialty) to revise and come up with AC-MTAC Protocol. This protocol will serve as a comprehensive guide to provide standardised practice in all AC-MTAC in Ministry of Health’s (MOH).
|Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC) Protocol 2nd Edition||4.31 MB|