- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Anticoagulation MTAC (AC-MTAC) Protocol 2nd Edition
Anticoagulation Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic (AC-MTAC) was formerly known as Warfarin MTAC (WMTAC). Due to the discovery of direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) such as Dabigatran, Rivaroxaban dan Apixaban in recent years, this has prompted the Clinical Pharmacy Working Committee (Cardiology Subspecialty) to revise and come up with AC-MTAC Protocol. This protocol will serve as a comprehensive guide to provide standardised practice in all AC-MTAC in Ministry of Health’s (MOH).
|Anticoagulation MTAC Protocol (AC-MTAC) 2nd Edition||3.62 MB|