- Risk of purchasing medications via Internet
- Beware! Online Sale Of Medicine
- Tips on how to buy medicines online
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Amendment of Acts enforced by Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Legislative amendments by chronology for :-
a) Poisons Act 1952 and Regulations;
b) Sale of Drugs Act 1952 and Regulations;
c) Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations;
d) Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956.