- ADVERTISEMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENT BOARD'S APPROVAL
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary
- Forms for Submission of Dossier for Listing into the Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF)
- Consent Form for Treatment Using Unregistered Medicine/Indication (Off Label)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Tips on how to buy medicines online
Below are the tips on how to buy medicines online safely:
- CAN ONLY buy medicines which categorized as over-the-counter (OTC), traditional and health supplements (MAL number ended with X, T or N). MAL number ended with A are classified as controlled medicines (require prescription). Check the registered product here or by using "NPRA Product Status" apps available at Google Play.
- Medicines that require prescription is PROHIBITED to sell via the Internet. Prescription items can only be obtained from registered doctor or dispensed by licensed pharmacist.
- AVOID buying medicines from oversea website and social media.
- DON’T be deceived with dubious advertisement. Check approved advertisement here.
- It should be noted that buying medicine online from unauthorized sources may result in getting medicines that are unregistered, counterfeit or medicines contaminated with scheduled poisons that can be harmful. Check product contaminated with scheduled poisons here.