- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Revised List of Qualifications Recognised by Pharmacy Degree Pharmacy Board of Malaysia (LFM)
Pharmacy Degree qualifications listed in the First Schedule, Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 are the qualifications recognized by the Pharmacy Board and the holder of these qualifications can be considered as eligible for registration with the Pharmacy Board.
Click here for the list of qualifications recognized by the Pharmacy Board.