- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Revised List of Qualifications Recognised by Pharmacy Degree Pharmacy Board of Malaysia (LFM)
Pharmacy Degree qualifications listed in the First Schedule, Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 are the qualifications recognized by the Pharmacy Board and the holder of these qualifications can be considered as eligible for registration with the Pharmacy Board.
Click here for the list of qualifications recognized by the Pharmacy Board.