- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Position Statements on the Use of Biosimilars in the Ministry of Health, Malaysia Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmacy Graduates List For The Purpose Of Verification By The Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Return Your Medicines Program
In 2010, the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) has implemented the Return Your Medicines Program. Through this program, patients can return their unused or excess medicines kept at home for safe disposal by MOH.
Among the factors that contribute to excessive medicines in patient's storage are as follow:
- Change of treatment regimen
- Cessation of treatment regimen
- Non -compliance to their medications
- Patient has passed away
- Medicines obtained from various sources (Polypharmacy)
Medicines that are no longer needed can be returned to pharmacy counter or medicine return box provided at all pharmacy facility in MOH hospitals and health clinics.