- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Return Your Medicines Program
In 2010, the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) has implemented the Return Your Medicines Program. Through this program, patients can return their unused or excess medicines kept at home for safe disposal by MOH.
Among the factors that contribute to excessive medicines in patient's storage are as follow:
- Change of treatment regimen
- Cessation of treatment regimen
- Non -compliance to their medications
- Patient has passed away
- Medicines obtained from various sources (Polypharmacy)
Medicines that are no longer needed can be returned to pharmacy counter or medicine return box provided at all pharmacy facility in MOH hospitals and health clinics.