- Direktori Sistem Pendispensan Ubat Bersepadu (SPUB) 2019
- Guidelines On KKLIU Application by Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB)
- ATTENTION! MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENTS WITH KKLIU NO. ENDING WITH 2016 HAVE EXPIRED ON 31.12.18
- Pharmacy Research Reports Volume 1 2018
- Guideline on Inpatient Pharmacy Drug Supply 3rd Edition
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
The Pharmacy Board of Malaysia (PBM) has set the requirement to pass in the Qualifying Examination as a pre requisite for registration.
CATEGORY OF APPLICANT
The following groups of applicants are eligible and required to pass this examination before they can be registered as a pharmacist in Malaysia:
- Provisionally Registered Pharmacists (PRP) who are undergoing provisional training in Malaysia or
- Malaysian applicants with pharmacy degree recognized by the PBM and have been registered in a foreign country and intend to get registered in Malaysia.
- Foreign registered pharmacists with pharmacy degree recognized by the PBM and intend to apply for Temporary Registration in Malaysia.
- Third year (3rd year), fourth year (4thyear) and graduated pharmacy students (who are awaiting for PRP posting) from a recognized pharmacy program.
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in open book format.
- All questions shall be answered within 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each question has four (4) options with a single correct response only.
- The passing mark is 50%.
- This exam contains negative marking. Right answer carries one mark and 0.25 negative mark for each wrong answer will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for questions not attempted.
- Candidates are allowed to refer to the relevant acts/regulations, Code of Conduct for Pharmacista and Bodies Corporate, references regarding Malaysian National Medicines Policy and Good Governance for Medicine.
- Malaysian Laws on Poisons &Sale of Drugs
- Dangerous Drugs Act 1952
- Code of Conduct for Pharmacists and Bodies Corporate
- Malaysian Nasional Medicines Policy (DUNas)
- Good Governance for Medicine (GGM)
EXAMINATION DATE FOR 2018
7th March 2018 (Wednesday)
19th January 2018 (Friday)
6th June 2018 (Wednesday)
20th April 2018 (Friday)
14th November 2018 (Wednesday)
28th September 2018 (Friday)
Any inquiries on the examination, please contact:
- Puan Nur Husni binti Hamid
- Puan Hanisah binti Shafie
|Code of Conduct for Pharmacists and Bodies Corporate||191.05 KB|
|Malaysian National Medicine Policy 2012||5.88 MB|
|Good Governance for Medicine||7.46 MB|