- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
- Garis Panduan Peminjaman Ubat-ubatan oleh Hospital/Klinik Perubatan Swasta dari Hospital di bawah KKM Semasa Krisis Bekalan Ubat-ubatan di Pasaran Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Prevention and Consumer Awareness Activity
Prevention and Consumer Awareness activity aims to educate consumers about the dangers of using unregistered pharmaceutical products. Consumers will be exposed to the information regarding registered products, how to check registration and notification status of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products on the market and how to make wise choices.
The activities include talks, exhibitions, and dialogue to public, agencies, and other organizations.
Application to hold the activity can be made using the Application Form of Consumer Awareness Activities (Borang Permohonan Mengadakan Aktiviti Kesedaran Pengguna) .