- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Prevention and Consumer Awareness Activity
Prevention and Consumer Awareness activity aims to educate consumers about the dangers of using unregistered pharmaceutical products. Consumers will be exposed to the information regarding registered products, how to check registration and notification status of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products on the market and how to make wise choices.
The activities include talks, exhibitions, and dialogue to public, agencies, and other organizations.
Application to hold the activity can be made using the Application Form of Consumer Awareness Activities (Borang Permohonan Mengadakan Aktiviti Kesedaran Pengguna) .