- Medication Error (ME) Reporting
- Guideline on Importation of Controlled Substances of Pharmaceutical Services Divisions through Main Customs Entry Points
- Malaysian Statistics on Medicines
- AWARENESS CAMPAIGN - BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE: BEWARE
- Operation Pangea VIII: UK Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Any individual who commits an offence under Control Of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984 can be fined up to a maximum of RM25,000 or a jail sentence not exceeding 3 years or both for the first offence, and for a subsequent offence, a fine up to a maximum of RM50,000 or a jail sentence not exceeding 5 years or both.
Hence, beware when buying medicines via the Internet. Check before you click!