- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Number of Import and Export Authorizations for Dangerous Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Issued (2009-2011)
Apart from issuance of import and export authorizations for narcotic and psychotropic substances, Pharmacy Enforcement Division, MOH is also responsible for collecting and reporting information related to the importation and use of narcotics and psychotropic substances to the International Narcotic Control Board (INCB).