- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Number of Import and Export Authorizations for Dangerous Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Issued (2009-2011)
Apart from issuance of import and export authorizations for narcotic and psychotropic substances, Pharmacy Enforcement Division, MOH is also responsible for collecting and reporting information related to the importation and use of narcotics and psychotropic substances to the International Narcotic Control Board (INCB).