- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Number of Hardware Stores Inspected in 2011
As a result of increased incidences of acid splashing, beginning January 1st, 2011 Type D Poison License (license to store and sell part II poison for retail) is no longer issued. State Pharmacy Enforcement Branches have taken proactive steps by inspecting hardware stores in their respective states. A total of 688 hardware stores were inspected in 2011. Advice and information about licensing requirements have been given and investigations will be carried out on hardware stores which violate the law.