- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
National Pharmacy Call Centre (NPCC)
Establishment of the NPCC which operates at Kuala Lumpur Hospital aimed to improve accessibility of drug information with accurate, unbiased and relevant for all health practitioners, patients and public. NPCC can be reached through toll free line 1 800 88 6722.
Operating hours for NPCC:
Monday - Friday : 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday : Closed
Call the NPCC at 1800 88 6722 for drug information enquries.