- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Position Statements on the Use of Biosimilars in the Ministry of Health, Malaysia Healthcare Facilities
- Pharmacy Graduates List For The Purpose Of Verification By The Pharmacy Board Malaysia Division (PBMD)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Malaysian National Medicines Policy (MNMP)
The Malaysian National Medicines Policy (MNMP) is an official document of the Government of Malaysia endorsed by the Cabinet in 2006. The policy defines and prioritizes the medium-term and long-term goals set by the government for the pharmaceutical sector in Malaysia. The policy identifies the main strategies based on the goals and ensures the implementation of pharmaceutical activities in accord with targets determined.
The objective of the MNMP is to promote equitable access to, and rational use of safe, effective and affordable essential drugs of good quality to improve health outcomes of the people.
The public and private sector relevant to pharmaceutical area are engaged in the development and implementation of the MNMP. The policy serves as a fundamental framework to drive the stakeholders towards the main goals and enables pharmaceutical strategies and activities coordination among public and private sector.