- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
The Know Your Medicine Programmes
The Know Your Medicines Programmes was introduced as part of Quality Use of Medicines activities which, aim to ensure that patients take their medicines rationally.
The programmes emphasized on the 5R concept, which are:
1. The right patient
2. The right medicines
3. The right dose
4. The right route of administration
5. The right time of administration
Various activities were conducted through this programmes which involve exhibitions, talks and seminars to ensure that the right message on quality use of medicines are relayed to the consumers.