- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
- Garis Panduan Peminjaman Ubat-ubatan oleh Hospital/Klinik Perubatan Swasta dari Hospital di bawah KKM Semasa Krisis Bekalan Ubat-ubatan di Pasaran Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
The Know Your Medicine Programmes
The Know Your Medicines Programmes was introduced as part of Quality Use of Medicines activities which, aim to ensure that patients take their medicines rationally.
The programmes emphasized on the 5R concept, which are:
1. The right patient
2. The right medicines
3. The right dose
4. The right route of administration
5. The right time of administration
Various activities were conducted through this programmes which involve exhibitions, talks and seminars to ensure that the right message on quality use of medicines are relayed to the consumers.