- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuing "Letter of Good Standing"
"Letter of Good Standing" is the documents required by a pharmacist to be registered oversea's. This document contains information such as personal details of the pharmacists, provisional training / pupillage, full registration as well as statements regarding the status of pharmacists either "in good standing" or vice versa.
Application for a "Letter of Good Standing" should be made to:Secretary
Pharmacy Board Malaysia Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 PETALING JAYA (Fax : 03-7841-3658)
|GUIDELINE TO APPLY FOR A LETTER OF GOOD STANDING||111.31 KB|