- Guidelines On KKLIU Application by Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB)
- ATTENTION! MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENTS WITH KKLIU NO. ENDING WITH 2016 HAVE EXPIRED ON 31.12.18
- Pharmacy Research Reports Volume 1 2018
- Guideline on Inpatient Pharmacy Drug Supply 3rd Edition
- National Oncology Pharmacy Conference (NOPC2.0)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuing "Letter of Good Standing"
"Letter of Good Standing" is the documents required by a pharmacist to be registered oversea's. This document contains information such as personal details of the pharmacists, provisional training / pupillage, full registration as well as statements regarding the status of pharmacists either "in good standing" or vice versa.
Application for a "Letter of Good Standing" should be made to:Secretary
Pharmacy Board Malaysia Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 PETALING JAYA (Fax : 03-7841-3658)
|GUIDELINE TO APPLY FOR A LETTER OF GOOD STANDING||111.31 KB|