- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Poison Licence Type A/ B/ E / Permit NaOH
Licence/Permit is issued under the Poison Act 1952 by the Pharmacy Enforcement at State level.
- Type A Licence: issued to a pharmacist to import, store and deal generally by wholesale and retail or by wholesale only or by retail only.
- Type B Licence: issued to any person whom the Licensing Officer may consider to be fit and proper person to hold such licence, or issued to a responsible officer of a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 to import, store and sell by wholesale such poisons (not being a Group A Poison) as may be specified in such licence.
- Type E Licence: issued to any person who in the course of his business uses Sodium Hydroxide in such substantial quantity that the Licencing Officer deems it appropriate to issue to him a licence to import, store and use Sodium Hydroxide
- Permit to purchase, store and use Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH): issued to a person who purchase, store and use Sodium Hydroxide for the purpose as stated in the permit.