- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Permission to Import 'Test Kit' Containing Dangerous Drugs/ Psychotrophic Subtances
The permission to import 'Test Kit' containing Dangerous Drus/ Psychotrophic Substances is only granted to the Type A Poison License Holder (Wholesale / Wholesale and Retail) only.
Applications must be made by completing the form given below.
The completed form should be sent to the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia.