- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Permission to Import 'Test Kit' Containing Dangerous Drugs/ Psychotrophic Subtances
The permission to import 'Test Kit' containing Dangerous Drus/ Psychotrophic Substances is only granted to the Type A Poison License Holder (Wholesale / Wholesale and Retail) only.
Applications must be made by completing the form given below.
The completed form should be sent to the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia.