- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Import/Export Permits for Precursor Chemicals & Medicine Making Machine under Custom Act (Prohibition of Import/Export)
This permit is issued to a qualified Type A License holder (Wholesale or Wholesale and Retail) or to a qualified Type B License holder to import or export chemical precursor. Application should be made online through http://epermit.dagangnet.com.