- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Import/Export Authorization for Dangerous Drugs/Psychotropic Substances
These Authorizations are issued to Type A Poison Licence holders who are eligible to import or export dangerous drugs or psychotropic substances.
A Guide for Application of Import / Export Authorizations for Psychotropic Substances or Dangerous Drugs is provided to applicants who wish to apply for the Import / Export Authorization of Dangerous Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, which is issued by the Pharmacy Enforcement Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
This guide explains the requirements for applicants and applications, as well as provides clarification on the application procedures.