- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- Application To Import/Manufacture Unregistered Products For The Treatment of Life-Threatening Illnesses (Private/Non-MOH Institutions)
- Garis Panduan Farmakoterapi Berhenti Merokok
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Home Care Pharmacy Services Protocol 2nd Edition 2019
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Import/Export Authorization for Dangerous Drugs/Psychotropic Substances
These Authorizations are issued to Type A Poison Licence holders who are eligible to import or export dangerous drugs or psychotropic substances.
A Guide for Application of Import / Export Authorizations for Psychotropic Substances or Dangerous Drugs is provided to applicants who wish to apply for the Import / Export Authorization of Dangerous Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, which is issued by the Pharmacy Enforcement Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
This guide explains the requirements for applicants and applications, as well as provides clarification on the application procedures.