- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines on Liberalisation of PRP Training in Private Sector for Graduates of Pharmacy Degree Programme
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING MEDICINES ONLINE
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Garispanduan Kaunseling Ubat-ubatan Edisi Ketiga
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Export Authorization of Products Containing Dextromethorphan
The export authorization is granted to the Type A License holder (Wholesale or Wholesale and Retail) who are eligible to export preparations containing Dextromethorphan.
Applications can be made using the Application Form For Exporting Products Containing Dextromethorphan.
Completed applications should be submiitedt to the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.