- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Export Authorization of Products Containing Dextromethorphan
The export authorization is granted to the Type A License holder (Wholesale or Wholesale and Retail) who are eligible to export preparations containing Dextromethorphan.
Applications can be made using the Application Form For Exporting Products Containing Dextromethorphan.
Completed applications should be submiitedt to the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.