- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- PROTOCOL MEDICATION THERAPY ADHERENCE CLINIC: NEUROLOGY 1st Edition 2019
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Issuance of Export Authorization of Products Containing Dextromethorphan
The export authorization is granted to the Type A License holder (Wholesale or Wholesale and Retail) who are eligible to export preparations containing Dextromethorphan.
Applications can be made using the Application Form For Exporting Products Containing Dextromethorphan.
Completed applications should be submiitedt to the Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.