- Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Webinar on Public Consultation on Comprehensive Cost-Benefit Assessment on the Medicine Pricing Policy (Preliminary Findings)
- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB)
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Inpatient Pharmacy (Ward Pharmacy)
Inpatient pharmacy provides services to the wards, clinics and other units in the hospital through the unit dose system supply, "top-up" medicines stock and ready supplies system.
For patients who have been discharged from hospitals, dispensing and counselling services will be provided. The Inpatient pharmacy also supplies the Psychotropic and Dangerous Drugs to the wards and units.