- Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Inpatient Pharmacy (Ward Pharmacy)
Inpatient pharmacy provides services to the wards, clinics and other units in the hospital through the unit dose system supply, "top-up" medicines stock and ready supplies system.
For patients who have been discharged from hospitals, dispensing and counselling services will be provided. The Inpatient pharmacy also supplies the Psychotropic and Dangerous Drugs to the wards and units.