- Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951 and Regulations
- Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
- Pharmacoeconomic Guideline for Malaysia (2nd Edition)
- GARIS PANDUAN PENGURUSAN PRODUK RANGKAIAN SEJUK DI FASILITI KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
- 11th National Pharmaceutical Research & Development Conference 2020
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Home Medication Review (HMR)
Home Medication Review (HMR) is visits performed by a multidisciplinary team of health care professionals (such as doctors, pharmacist, nurse, medical assistant and others) to patient’s home. Pharmacist would assess patient’s adherence towards their medications, identifying any pharmaceutical care issues pertaining to patient’s medication regime and empowering patient’s and care giver’s knowledge on their disease.
There are 3 types of HMR services:
- Neurology/Stroke HMR
- Psychiatry HMR
- Geriatric HMR
Further information on HMR service, please refer to the pharmacists in the Ministry of Health's (MOH's) hospitals or health clinics near you.