- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Home Medication Review (HMR)
Home Medication Review (HMR) is visits performed by a multidisciplinary team of health care professionals (such as doctors, pharmacist, nurse, medical assistant and others) to patient’s home. Pharmacist would assess patient’s adherence towards their medications, identifying any pharmaceutical care issues pertaining to patient’s medication regime and empowering patient’s and care giver’s knowledge on their disease.
There are 3 types of HMR services:
- Neurology/Stroke HMR
- Psychiatry HMR
- Geriatric HMR
Further information on HMR service, please refer to the pharmacists in the Ministry of Health's (MOH's) hospitals or health clinics near you.