- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Clinical Pharmacy Service
Clinical pharmacy services offer monitoring services for warded patients by the pharmacists. The services including therapeutic drug monitoring, medication counseling and dispensing medications to discharged patients. Clinical pharmacists are involved in ward round together with other medical team. Clinical pharmacists are responsible for ensuring that patient treatment is at an optimal level, to ensure the patient's condition is stable, provide counseling as well as to promote the proper and effective use of drugs.