- Advertisement Application Form for Medicine Advertisement Board Approval (MAB) / Amendment Form of Approved Advertisement Format
- Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB) Guidelines And Policy
- List of Appointed Distributors Under Special Conditions of Type A License
- COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS OF THE MEDICINES PRICE MECHANISM
- Garis Panduan Peminjaman Ubat-ubatan oleh Hospital/Klinik Perubatan Swasta dari Hospital di bawah KKM Semasa Krisis Bekalan Ubat-ubatan di Pasaran Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Clinical Pharmacy Service
Clinical pharmacy services offer monitoring services for warded patients by the pharmacists. The services including therapeutic drug monitoring, medication counseling and dispensing medications to discharged patients. Clinical pharmacists are involved in ward round together with other medical team. Clinical pharmacists are responsible for ensuring that patient treatment is at an optimal level, to ensure the patient's condition is stable, provide counseling as well as to promote the proper and effective use of drugs.