- 11th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2021
- List of Recognized Pharmacy Degree by Pharmacy Board Malaysia
- List of Training Premises for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- Guidelines for delivery service of medications for patient by Type A Licensed Holder
- Guide for Type A Licensed Holder (for retail activity) to sell/ supply medicines control under the Poisons Act 1952 through online
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Application for Accreditation of Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) Training Facility
Pharmacy Board of Malaysia (LFM) is responsible for processing the application for approval of premises for PRP training facilities either in the Ministry of Health Malaysia or private facility that involves the process of gazetting before it can be included in the Second Schedule, Registration of Pharmacists Act 1951.
Under the liberalisation of PRP training, PRP are allowed to undergo one year provisional training at any private facility approved by LFM and continue with another one year compulsory service at the same premise.
For this purpose, private facilities must apply to Pharmacy Board of Malaysia as PRP training facilities before they are allowed to employ any PRP. Private premises that are eligible to apply:
- Private Community Pharmacy
- Outpatient Pharmac of Private Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical GMP factory
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Higher Education Institutions that run 'Research and Development' (R & D)