- National Regulatory Conference 2018 (NRC 2018)
- NOTICE: NEW Terms in Advertisement Application for Approvals of MAB
- Guidelines on Conducting Research under Pharmaceutical Services Programme in Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Panduan Penggunaan Ubat-ubatan yang Mengandungi Unsur Tidak Halal
- 10th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2018
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
The Pharmacy Services Programme is one of the programmmes under the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH), which is responsible in ensuring that public gets access to safe, efficacious and quality pharmaceutical products, protecting their interest via enforcement of relevant legislations, and ensuring rational use of medicines by both healthcare providers and patients.
Vision, Mission & Objectives
Leading in quality management of medicines through a competent workforce and appropriate science and technology development; in partnership with stakeholders.
Ensuring quality medicines for the nation.
Ensuring all pharmaceutical and health products in the market are of quality, safe and efficacious, regulated according to relevant legislations and used rationally.