- Guidelines On KKLIU Application by Medicine Advertisements Board (MAB)
- ATTENTION! MEDICINE ADVERTISEMENTS WITH KKLIU NO. ENDING WITH 2016 HAVE EXPIRED ON 31.12.18
- Pharmacy Research Reports Volume 1 2018
- Guideline on Inpatient Pharmacy Drug Supply 3rd Edition
- National Oncology Pharmacy Conference (NOPC2.0)
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
The Pharmacy Services Programme is one of the programmmes under the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH), which is responsible in ensuring that public gets access to safe, efficacious and quality pharmaceutical products, protecting their interest via enforcement of relevant legislations, and ensuring rational use of medicines by both healthcare providers and patients.
Vision, Mission & Objectives
Leading in quality management of medicines through a competent workforce and appropriate science and technology development; in partnership with stakeholders.
Ensuring quality medicines for the nation.
Ensuring all pharmaceutical and health products in the market are of quality, safe and efficacious, regulated according to relevant legislations and used rationally.