- Amendment of Acts enforced by Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
- First National Conference on Pharmacy Practice (NCoPP) 2014
- A National Survey On The Use of Medicines (NSUM) By Malaysian Consumers 2012
- Malaysian National Medicines Policy (DUNAS)
- 3rd Announcement 8th Pharmacy R&D Conference 2014
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Offer of Hadiah Latihan Persekutuan (HLP) for Masters/PhD Programme 2014/2015
- Applicants must meet the offer requirements specified.
- Applicants are reminded to apply only courses listed in the attachment. Application of non-pharmacy courses will not be considered.
- The completed application form needs to be submitted to BPF at the latest by 30 July 2013.
- Applicants must complete the forms and attachments required.
- Secondly, the form needs to be sent to Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri (JKN) for comments/recommendation by Timbalan Pengarah Kesihatan Negeri, TPKN(F).
- JKN will then forward the application form to Bahagian Perkhidmatan Farmasi (BPF) for comments/recommendation by Pengarah Kanan Perkhidmatan Farmasi (PKPF).
- Starting from this 2014/2015 session, officers who wish to apply for the Masters/PhD programme are required to fill up the Pelan Tindakan Selepas Tamat Pengajian (PTSTP) form which needs to be attached and submitted together with the application form.
Link MOH Website:
PENGUMUMAN TAWARAN MENGIKUTI KURSUS DI DALAM DAN LUAR NEGARA DENGAN HADIAH LATIHAN PERSEKUTUAN KEPADA PEGAWAI-PEGAWAI KUMPULAN PENGURUSAN & PROFESIONAL (BUKAN GUNASAMA) KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA TAHUN 2014/2015