- National Antibiotic Guideline (NAG), 2nd Edition
- The Cost of Diabetes Care for Ambulatory Patients in Malaysian Ministry of Health Facilities
- 8th National Pharmacy R&D Conference, 2014
- Master Plan of Action - Malaysia National Medicines Policy 2nd Edition
- Seminar on the Introduction of the New Guideline for Medicines Advertisements
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.