- Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic Hepatitis
- Respiratory Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic Protocol: Asthma/COPD (Adult & Paediatric) 2nd Edition 2015
- Paediatric Pharmacy Services Guidelines
- Announcement on Importation & Exportation of Alpha-Phenylacetoacetonitrile (APAAN), Importation of Phosphorus and Importation of Nicotine
- Garis Panduan untuk Pemantauan Keselamatan Produk Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) & Pelaporan Kesan Advers Pure Red Cell Aplasia (PRCA)
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.