- Amendment of Acts enforced by Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
- First National Conference on Pharmacy Practice (NCoPP) 2014
- A National Survey On The Use of Medicines (NSUM) By Malaysian Consumers 2012
- Malaysian National Medicines Policy (DUNAS)
- 3rd Announcement 8th Pharmacy R&D Conference 2014
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.