- Announcement on Importation & Exportation of Alpha-Phenylacetoacetonitrile (APAAN), Importation of Phosphorus and Importation of Nicotine
- Garis Panduan untuk Pemantauan Keselamatan Produk Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) & Pelaporan Kesan Advers Pure Red Cell Aplasia (PRCA)
- 49TH MPS SEMINAR 2016: Empowering Professionalism
- 1st Kelantan Renal Pharmacy Seminar 2016
- Ministry of Health Medicines Formulary (MOHMF) Pre-submission Meeting Request Form
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.