- Interview for Hadiah Latihan Persekutuan (HLP) for Masters Programme 2015/2016 Session
- World Pharmacist Day - 25 September 2014
- Drive-Through Pharmacy Service
- List of MOH Pharmacists with Good Clinical Practice Certificate
- Consumers Cautioned Against Using Cosmetic Product Containing Scheduled Poison
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Medicines (Advertisement & Sale) Act 1956 and Regulations
The Medicines (Advertisement and Sale) Act 1956 is an act that forecloses advertising related to medical matters and regulates the sale of substances recommended as medicine.