- Protocol Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic Hepatitis
- Respiratory Medication Therapy Adherence Clinic Protocol: Asthma/COPD (Adult & Paediatric) 2nd Edition 2015
- Paediatric Pharmacy Services Guidelines
- Announcement on Importation & Exportation of Alpha-Phenylacetoacetonitrile (APAAN), Importation of Phosphorus and Importation of Nicotine
- Garis Panduan untuk Pemantauan Keselamatan Produk Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents (ESAs) & Pelaporan Kesan Advers Pure Red Cell Aplasia (PRCA)
Pharmaceutical Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
Lot 36, Jalan Universiti, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
[ Location map ]
Phone: 603-7841 3200
Fax: 603-7968 2222
You are here
Application Form for Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12)
This application is meant for Enforcement Pharmacist/appointed Pharmacist working with the Ministry of Health Malaysia to apply the Pharmacy Enforcement Card/ Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12). These authority cards are needed in order to carry out the enforcement tasks and activities. A complete application need to be submitted to the Pharmacy Enforcement Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
|Pharmacy Enforcement Card Application Form/ Letter of Authorization (4)||714.04 KB|
|Authority Card for Identity Card Inspection (JPN 1/12) Application Form (2)||451.32 KB|